Yeti: a little more weight, a lot more comfort and convenience
Our lightest 2 harnesses are the Yeti and Yeti xtrem. The Yeti comes with slide buckles and the Yeti xtrem is a step-in harness without buckles. Compared to the lightest ultralight harnesses on the market, the Yeti offers an excellent ratio of comfort to weight and improved durability.
The Yeti is ideal for hike ’n fly, para-alpinism, speedflying, travel, soaring or simply to keep in your car for whenever you get the opportunity to steal a quick flight! The Yeti is part of a versatile system that covers all your lightweight needs. For greater protection, simply add the optional airbag and Yeti rescue with front container. To carry your equipment, you can choose from a wide range of technical rucksacks, or alternatively, the Yeti convertible harness/rucksack. Finally, add a Yeti paraglider and you’re good to go!
This 3rd generation version of the Yeti retains the successful characteristics of its predecessor, but features a more durable fabric and improved detailing.
– Split legs geometry
– Lateral straps to adjust seat angle
– Manual buckles on chest and leg straps (Yeti)
– Step-in system (Yeti xtrem)
– Rings for speed bar routing
– Rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
– Side tunnel for optional rescue bridles (Yeti)
– Attachment points to clip the optional Yeti airbag (Yeti)
– 12mm kevlar / 25mm dyneema webbing
– Certified EN 1651
500g (Yeti xtrem) / 600g (Yeti)