The Verso is a reversible airbag harness with carbon seat plate and underseat rescue container. The Verso offers comfort, safety and convenience in a compact, lightweight package. The Verso is well-suited to leisure pilots, hike ’n fly pilots and travellers, yet is comfortable enough to be used on long cross-country flights.
The original Verso is our best-selling harness, and the 2nd generation version retains the essential features of its predecessor. In addition, we have added an airbag pre-inflation system and an upgraded rescue container/handle, making the Verso safer than ever before. We have also developed an optional footstrap with automatic release system.
The Verso is certified EN/LTF and available in 5 sizes.
Technical features: harness
– Airbag pre-inflation system
A pre-inflation system with surgical-grade titanium wire ensures that the airbag is at least partially inflated at all times, even during reverse take-offs. The airbag protection extends the entire length of the back and advanced value system minimizes the leakage of air once the airbag is inflated
– Upgraded underseat rescue container
Following extensive testing, we have reshaped the rescue container to allow easier deployment, particularly under high G forces. The redesigned rescue handle is easier to reach at all times.
– Adjustable volume of rescue container
– Optional footstrap with automatic release system
The automatic release system releases the footbar when the rescue is deployed, to prevent any possible interference.
– Adjustable seat depth
– Camelback pocket and routing
– Lightweight buckles with T-lock safety system
– Carbon plate (sizes: S: 290mm W by 360mm D; M: 320mm W by 380mm D; L: 340mm W by 400mm D)
– Lightweight 25mm and 30mm Dyneema webbing used throughout for added strength
– Delivered with rescue bridles and 30mm carabiners
Technical features: rucksack
– 95L capacity (L size) offers convenient storage for a standard paraglider whilst retaining a compact, ergonomic shape
– Side neoprene pocket, zippered mesh pocket and top pocket
– Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system
– Walking pole holders
– Removable 12L top cover provides extra storage e.g. for a helmet
|< 165cm||160-175 cm||170-185cm||> 180cm||> 185 cm|
The height information in the table is for guidance only.
* weight does not include rescue handle, top cover, optional footbar, carabiners